What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order, or otherwise fill out a form.
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address, mailing address, location, phone number or credit card information. You may, however, visit our site anonymously, although some functionality will be limited.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
• To personalize your experience – your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs
• To improve our website – we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you
• To improve customer service – your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs
• To process transactions:
- Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent.
- If you decide to opt-in to our mailing list, you may receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information. Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email. Some important emails such as emails in order to perform site operations or security announcements are excluded from opt-in requirements.
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of strong security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order or access your personal information. Strong data encryption is used in multiple layers of the site.
We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our Payment gateway providers database only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential.
In respect of payment transactions, no credit card numbers are stored on our servers – we securely outsource our payment pages to Sage Pay.
All users of our site may make any changes to their information at anytime by logging in and going to the ‘Edit Profile’ page.
Data Protection Act
We are compliant with the Data Protection Act 1998 in the UK in terms of Data Processing. Our registration number with the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO) is PZ3246210.
Yes and our Cookies Policy can be found here. Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computers hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the sites or service providers systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Third party links
Third party products or services may be offered on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
We do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our products and services are all directed to people who are at least 18 years old. If you believe the Company has collected any information from or about anyone under 13, please contact us at once.
Terms and Conditions
Please also visit our Terms and Conditions section establishing the use, disclaimers, and limitations of liability governing the use of our website at http://hallsrainsaver.com/website-terms-of-use/